WEEKLY ROAD BIKE RIDE SCHEDULE
All riders must agree to Share the Road with other users by riding safely, lawfully and courteously. Each participant must wear a helmet that meets CPSC requirements.
Your 1st ride with the club is free - become a member to enjoy the benefits of riding with a group and subsequent rides.
2018 BIKE RIDE SCHEDULE
Join us for the following weekly club rides:
- Sunday "Intermediate to Advanced" 11 AM - Effective March 12th , 35-60 miles, no drop, meet at My Coffee. Call or email Dick Dolgonas for details. 541.672.1757
- Sunday "Easy Does It" 1 PM, Effective March 13th 10-38 miles, no drop, meet at Rays Foodplace in Green. Details on Facebook. Call or email Shelby for details. 541.817.3291
- Monday "Beginner" 6:00 PM, The "New To The Road" weekly ride starts from the Stewart Park Train on Mondays. This ride will be between 7 and 15 miles in duration, at a leisurely pace, around 7 to 11 mph, depending on the group, and will be for those using cycling as training on the road. The activity will be tailored to fit the goals and needs of the group, working on pace, following, hand signals, gearing, hydration, computer use, using clipless pedals, rules of the road, etc. Call or email Dick Dolgonas for details. 541.672.1757
- Tuesday "Fat Old Guys" 5:30 PM, Effective March 14th - A few miles, meet at MTBA. Leader: Dean Vincent Call or email Dick Dolgonas for details. 541.672.1757
- Wednesday "Intermediate" 6 PM, Effective March 15th 17-28 miles, no drop, meet at My Coffee. Leader to be announced. Call or email Dick Dolgonas for details. 541.672.1757
- Thursday "Beginner" 6 PM, Effective May 4th Introductory to bike riding, no drop, meet at the train in Stewart Park. Call or email David Reeck for details. 541.817.7225
- Saturday "Intermediate" 11 AM (Earlier start time in summer) , Effective March 11th 30-35 miles, stop for lunch, no drop, meet at My Coffee. Call or email Dick Dolgonas for details. 541.672.1757
Second Saturday Ride: New routes/meeting places to be developed by Jessica and /or Richard. The rideis intended to explore many areas of Douglas County and will be of varying lenghts. First ride date TBA.
My Coffee - 1700 NW Garden Valley Blvd., Roseburg, Oregon
Rays Foodplace in Green - 4601 Carnes Rd, Roseburg, Oregon
See the Umpqua Velo Club Map My Ride group for some of our favorite bike rides.
View our calendar page to locate a Northwest Event Ride