WEEKLY ROAD BIKE RIDE SCHEDULE
All riders must agree to Share the Road with other users by riding safely, lawfully and courteously. Each participant must wear a helmet that meets CPSC requirements.
Your 1st ride with the club is free - become a member to enjoy the benefits of riding with a group and subsequent rides.
SPRING 2017 BIKE RIDE SCHEDULE
Join us for the following weekly club rides:
- Sunday "Intermediate to Advanced" 11 AM - Effective March 12th , 35-60 miles, no drop, meet at My Coffee. Call or email Dick Dolgonas for details. 541.672.1757
- Sunday "Easy Does It" 1 PM, Effective March 13th 10-38 miles, no drop, meet at Rays Foodplace in Green. Call or email Shelby for details. 541.817.3291
- Tuesday "Advanced" 5:30 PM, Effective March 14th - 35-50 miles, meet at My Coffee. Call or email Dick Dolgonas for details. 541.672.1757
- Wednesday "Intermediate" 6 PM, Effective March 15th 17-28 miles, no drop, meet at My Coffee. Call or email Dick Dolgonas for details. 541.672.1757
- Thursday "Beginner" 6 PM, Effective May 4th Introductory to bike riding, no drop, meet at the train in Stewart Park. Call or email David Reeck for details. 541.817.7225
- Saturday "Intermediate" 11 AM, Effective March 11th 30-35 miles, stop for lunch, no drop, meet at My Coffee. Call or email Dick Dolgonas for details. 541.672.1757
My Coffee - 1700 NW Garden Valley Blvd., Roseburg, Oregon
Rays Foodplace in Green - 4601 Carnes Rd, Roseburg, Oregon
See the Umpqua Velo Club Map My Ride group for some of our favorite bike rides.
View our calendar page to locate a Northwest Event Ride